20070326

BAND!

Alright.. I'm feeling a thousand times better. Not to mention, I was unstoppable today! : ) I kept yakking and laughing throughout band practise! No more emoooo. I think, for the time being. Anyway, concert's this friday! Very anxious about it! Thanks my lovely friends for supporting the band! I sold 16 tickets : D And I think I'm selling another 5 more! WOOOOPEEEE!!! Heard ticket sales are quite bad, but we hit 100 audience! : D Hmmmmm, today they ran an election for Main Comm. I'm not one bit please about what's going on honestly.. It's so upsetting to see the band being affected by these unsightly political issues. There just too much unhappiness.. Tsk, seriously... I don't really give a damn. Kind sian talking about postings for too long. Ya, everyone's talking about it... Aiya. Whatever, I seriously f. care. Friday you will know all about it. Okie? Don't bother about it anymore. Hahaha. Ehhhh... Chilled and shopped around Parkway with honey, seehua darling, judd and jerome after prac tday. Boy, I'm beat.. Tomorrow's intensive. 12-9 practise! MMMM... Words caught my tongue nw, I've got nothing to say.. Maybe I'm in a better mood today, tht's why I decided to pop by.

Oh yaaaa, I want to thank the people whom have been by my side : ) Don't know what would I be without all of you! God bless. Some picture talking now.

"Peach me up! <3"
"Our all time favourite potatoe wedges w cheese!!!!"
"Lovinggggg : D She's the greatest I swear!"
"Olivia loves to take pictures of me, seriously.. She wouldn't even let me off to eat my ice-cream alone!"

"MMMM."
"oooo, I'm done!"
"I'm Loving It!"
"This was taken some weeks back! My sweeeeety baby! : D"

Okay, I'm going to be super random now. Beware.
"Hahahaha told you. Honey &Pie <3"
"Random...? Heh. She. Him. Me!"

"Okay main point of putting this picture? I LOOK SO FAT LAST YEAR!!! T_T"
"Yayy.. Friends :D OMG! Look at my FATS : S NONONO! DON'T LOOK!""
"Yup, so yesterday, so yesterday...."

Hahaha, yeah pictures from last Dec 2006, celebrating Pie's Birthday. So damn long agooo. But I managed to recieve the photos today. Thank you Eden..!

Hmmmmm.. It's just awkward. Just wished we could be like our yesterdays. Everything seems so foreign now, the silence is slowly killing me. How long more..? Tell me. How could I stand here with you, and not be moved by you.. Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

BYE! Good night! Love.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home